- Up to 4 external modules (2SoC + 2TRX, 1SoC + 1TRX and more options)
- SoCs based on Zynq Ultrascale+ family with embedded Linux and GNURadio compatible
- Multi-core processing and FPGA flexibility
- Wideband transceivers: 70 MHz - 6 GHz
- Different RF Frontends: UHF, VHF and S-band
- Multiapplication capabilities
- In-orbit reconfiguration
Alén Space’s TREVO is a highly flexible Software Defined Radio (SDR) platform with a configurable design that fits a wide variety of high performance radio applications. Its modularity allows the user to select the number of SoCs and transceivers for their satellite mission. TREVO can also integrate several frontends, compacting in one single SDR platform multiple applications in different frequency bands.
SoCs based on Zynq-Ultrascale+ family, with embedded Linux and GNURadio compatibility provide users a high performance ground base to easily develop and upgrade their radio applications. With a PC/104 form factor, TREVO allows its fast integration in the satellite’s platform.