- User-flexible SDR compatible with GNURadio
- High performance SoC - Zynq 7020 with embedded Linux
- 2 x TX and 3 x RX channels
- Multi-application capabilities
- Different RF Frontends: UHF, VHF and S-Band
- Cross-compatible with other subsystems
- In-orbit reconfiguration
Alén Space’s TOTEM is a high-performance Software Defined Radio (SDR) specifically developed for communication of small satellites. Its wide range transceiver allows TOTEM to operate in the most commonly-used satellite communication/frequency bands.
With an embedded Linux and GNURadio compatibility, users can easily develop their own radio applications and upgrade them once they are launched to orbit. TOTEM’s PC/104 form factor and TMTC based on PUS standard, allows its quick integration in the satellite’s platform.