- Antennas for UHF, VHF and S-band (RX)
- External low noise amplifier (LNA) and diplexer
- Internal rotors for elevation and azimuth
- Alén Space’ SDR-Rack: UHF, VHF, S-Band (RX), compatible with GNURadio
- Control and RF coaxial cables
- Lightning protectors
- Installation and operation manual
- Alén Space GS control software
The GS-Kit from Alén Space brings together all the elements needed to set up your own ground station for Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites. It supports three different bands: UHF, VHF and S-band for reception.
Alén Space’s SDR-Rack, compatible with GNURadio, provides the flexibility to use and update the ground station for different missions. The GS-Kit is easy to assemble, following the manuals provided and with the support of Alén Space’s team.
Our Clients’ Ground Stations (GS-Kits)
Customers from all over the world have relied on us to provide them with reliable, affordable and easy to assemble ground stations that support any mission with LEO satellites.